5 Reasons to Attend the World Forum for FDI 2018
Development and Innovation The World Forum for Foreign Direct Investment, the world’s oldest and foremost global event dedicated to cross-border investment, is back for it’s 15th year!
This June 11th – 13th 2018, the World Forum for Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) will be kicking off the International Business Festival, the world’s biggest business event taking place in Liverpool, United Kingdom. Held annually in a different country each year, the forum brings together corporate government leaders to discuss the future of the global economy, and what leaders from across the world must do to sustain economic growth, create jobs and improve the quality of life for their citizens. The forum has been providing inspiration straight from the most successful leaders and visionaries in the industry for 15 years, bringing together expanding companies, investment promotion agencies and service providers to explore the latest in solutions, innovation, and best practices. The event will give attendees from across the globe the opportunity to receive practical training from FDI experts and serve as a key connector, allowing professionals from all over the world to network and forge long-lasting relationships.
Business and government leaders from more than 75 countries have attended the World Forum for FDI in the past, and this year is no exception. The organizer of the event, Conway Events, expects that this will be the forum’s biggest year yet, with about 400 attendees. Panelists will be discussing some of the most critical topics in the world today including robotics & automation, artificial intelligence, emerging markets, innovation, infrastructure, smart cities, and future trends, to name a few.
Here’s why past delegates have attended and loved the event, and why even more are attending in 2018:
- Hear from the Experts: Learn from panels of thought leaders from leading companies about current economic trends, future drivers that are powering tomorrow’s economies, why protecting intellectual property has never been more important and why artificial intelligence will continue to soar. Additionally, explore the modern workforce and how to retain top talent with continuously shifting expectations. Hear from economists, futurists and site selection experts discussing how global issues are impacting FDI. Lastly, have the opportunity to speak with top executives who are experiencing similar challenges and how they overcame them to experience significant wins.
- Be Inspired: Be among the select few to have an opportunity to hear from these industry luminaries sharing their knowledge, experiences and tips – designed just for you.
- Expand Your Network: With more than 300 attendees, and multiple networking receptions, this conference is truly a networking jackpot. You are an integral part of the very important dialogue that will help propel FDI thought the coming decades.
- Improve Your Skills: One of the goals of The World Forum for FDI is to provide you with tools, information and resources that you can immediately put into use. You can quickly enhance your expertise and knowledge, and apply what you learned immediately to your organization.
- Named as one of the Rough Guide’s top three global cities to visits, and as the friendliest place in the UK by Conde Nast Traveler magazine, Liverpool is a world-class visitor destination. For a compact city, Liverpool is filled with enough culture, excitement and attractions to make you want to come back for more. The waterfront boasts a fascinating mix of the historic and modern, while the city itself features everything from historic quarters to modern shopping and entertainment areas. With plenty of open space, landscaped areas and pedestrianized boulevards, you will find Liverpool a wonderful place to visit and find pleasant surprises around many corners.
Register before January 31, 2018 to receive the Early Bird rate of $1,500 USD!